Friday, June 15, 2007

Goin' solo

Day Mileage 72.6
Total mileage 570.71
Campsite - Pittsburgh, PA

Bryan and Graham had decided to change the route of their journey due to the under-estimation of time they thought would take to get through PA, so they cut out Chicago! We rode our last 30 or so miles together and split in West Newton, PA. Their General direction -south west Ohio towards Kentucky/Missouri; mine- north west towards Chicago.

I rode the rest of the Allegheny rail-trail and ended up in Pittsburgh, PA where I stayed with a friend of a friend. (Thanks Tamer for hookin' me up, Thanks Nate and Leodi for the hospitality) We went out to a club, drank(off course), and I got kicked out for dancing on a stage that only women were allowed to dance on. (someone dared me to do it... so i did)

No comments: