Monday, June 18, 2007

Flat and windy.

Day mileage 92.1
Total mileage 751.1
Campsite - Cleveland, OH

Woke up early and decided there is no way I'm sleeping on another bench tonight, so im gonna make it to Cleveland no matter how long it takes! In Ceveland, a friend of a friend of my brother's resides by the name of Nate something-ski (polish guy). I met him once in the winter of last year. He, his friend and my brother had gone skiing somewhere in PA, so its not like I never met the guy.

I remember looking down on my little odometer thingy and seeing that i had done 26 miles in one hour. I was certain i broke my own record, but wheather it was due to my newly increased strenghth, or to ohio's flat lands, I was not certain! whatever it was, I was loving it! It meant I was gonna sleep on a bed, and shower, and go out for some real food!!!!!!!!

I took one 2 minute lunch break (literally), and was in cleveland around 6 pm, just in time for Nate to get out of work! we went out to eat, drank Great Lakes (beer brewed by a local brewery) and then went out for some more beers! It was absoultly wonderful!

No comments: